Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take x-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
After your checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your x-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays if applicable. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary insurance information (such as dental identification cards). This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.